Sunny Winter Day

Before I get into my first legit post, I just wanted to say a few words. Today, the 15th of July 2015, marks the beginning of a blog wher...

Before I get into my first legit post, I just wanted to say a few words.
Today, the 15th of July 2015, marks the beginning of a blog where a passion for style and fashion is expressed through a few words and numerous photos. My style reflects my personality and, therefore, is who I am- never changing, but always growing.
I hope you can join me in this journey! I am quite excited, to be honest. x


First post! Ahhh! Okay, so I know some of you will be confused as to why the title says "winter day" when it's probably summer where you are... July is one of New Zealand's winter months, and can I just say that it has been too damn cold the past few weeks. However, this one day turned out to be quite warm and sunny but with slight chilly winds.
My outfit turned out quite appropriate in the end as the sweater dress I had on wasn't too thick nor too thin, while my thigh high boots kept my legs warm. In addition, I was quite happy that I kept my sunnies in my purse 'cause if not, the sun would have blinded the hell out of me.

Factorie shades, Terranova dress, K-Mart tights and boots.

P.S. Check out my YouTube here, or you can check out a video of mine at the bottom of the page. x


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?