Rock Out With Your Socks Out

On the 18th of June, I went to 5 Seconds of Summer's Rock Out With Your Socks Out concert in Auckland, N...


On the 18th of June, I went to 5 Seconds of Summer's Rock Out With Your Socks Out concert in Auckland, NZ with two of my cousins. And no, my parents didn't give me a single cent to attend the concert. I saved up for almost a year in order to pay for my own concert tickets, flight tickets, accommodation, and food.

Because my cousins and I were on such a budget, we only stayed there for a full 24hrs. We flew in on the day of the concert 18 June 2015 at 9:00am, and flew back home the next day at 10:30am. Regardless of the short amount of time we were in Auckland, we had the best time of our lives...well, I may just be speaking for myself, I don't really know. I was screaming the lyrics of every single song at the top of my lungs that the two girls in front of me kept looking my way and giving me funny faces haha. But whatever, it IS a concert. What did they expect?

In addition, I was able to FaceTime most of the experience with my younger sister, Bianca of Vogue of Looks, the real 5SOS fan who couldn't attend the concert with me lol. I'm the greatest sister on earth, I know...

By the end of the concert, I had lost my voice from all the screaming, and I had wobbly tired legs from all the jumping and dancing. I was also able to purchase a fabric wristband, which cost me $5, as a memorabilia.

Safe to say it was the best concert ever!!

Supré leather romper, Glassons flannel, Pams tights, K-Mart thigh high socks, and F&F boots.
Forever 21 diamond necklace, eQuip earrings, and diy'd chocker.


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?