Monochrome & Patterns ft. Vogue of Looks

My first ever collaboration! To make it more exciting, this collaboration is with my dear sister Bianca of Vogue of Loo...


My first ever collaboration! To make it more exciting, this collaboration is with my dear sister Bianca of Vogue of Looks.
Since I'm still new to this whole blog trend, I really didn't know how blog collaborations worked. However, in YouTube, there would always be a theme that followed between collabs, so I suggested to my sister that we have a theme and match our outfits. In the end, we went for classic monochromatic patterns.

I decided to go with a voluminous top with a grid pattern and a pointed peter pan collar. I, then, paired it with some high waisted liquid leggings and a few dainty gold jewellery. Because the top itself was already a statement piece, I didn't really want to go over board with the accessories. I feel like monochrome is like architecture's modernism: all the frills and sketchy edges are trimmed off and replaced by simple and basic pieces.

Greenhills top, Topshop leggings,  F&F boots, Metro earrings, and Lovisa necklace.

In addition, Bianca did the same thing with her outfit choice which you can check out on her blog. Here's a sneak peak of my sister's outfit!


Don't forget to give her blog a visit!
If you came from her blog to mine, hello! Thanks for checking my blog out. I hope you stick around and follow me on this crazy journey!

I'll see you all next Wednesday with a new post!


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?