Getting Comfy

First of all, I would like to apologise for the late post. I usually write my posts in advance and then schedule them to go public every Wed...

First of all, I would like to apologise for the late post. I usually write my posts in advance and then schedule them to go public every Wednesday. However, I wasn't able to do that last weekend and throughout this week because I have had heaps of projects and essays to hand in. And if you guys don't already know, I'm a full time architecture student so I never have time to do anything besides make projects and such.
But I still do try my very best to post (and upload on Youtube) as often as I can. So, don't you fret because I have a new outfit posts today! Keep reading!


Winter used to be my favourite season (even though I've only experience it once when I was seven years old lol). But then I moved back to New Zealand after ten years and got to experience it again, and let me tell you, it used to be way more fun ten years ago. Well, I guess I only say this because I have to get up at seven in the morning to get ready for university, but in my defence, it's always too cold and gloomy to go out that early.

That's why for this week's post, I put together my "I don't care how homeless I look, I just want to be warm and comfortable" outfit. Wow, that was a mouthful.
First step in order to stay warm and comfy: wear fleece and sweaters, just like my hoodie and leggings. Also, I decided to wear another layer of sweater underneath my hoodie for extra warmth. Step two does NOT involve heels. Whatever kind of shoes they are, heels will never end comfortably, so instead, I went for the classic slip on sneakers. They have a great skin pattern/texture to them too! Third and final step: debate whether or not the thing you're going out for is really THAT important or not, and if not, go back to bed and get under your duvet. :)

Terranova hoodie, Pams leggings, Factorie slip on sneakers, and Kultura by SM necklace.


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?