Hiking with Scenery

On the 8th of February 2016, my folks, relatives, and I went on a wee hiking trip at Taylors Mistake, The sea-side lo...


On the 8th of February 2016, my folks, relatives, and I went on a wee hiking trip at Taylors Mistake, The sea-side location is known for it's amazing surf-friendly beach, hiking trails, and parks, and it'd be an understatement to say that it was just incredibly beautiful!

Of course since we planned to hike, I was in my comfortable yet functional gym clothes. And even though we visited during summertime, it was quite a lovely day mixed with a bit of sun and cool breezes. This caused the waves to crash just a little harder on the rocks, my hair flying in my face in every possible direction, and my body turning just a bit cooler; hence the oversized jacket I added on top.

Hallensteins jacket, Forever 21 sports bra, Kmart leggings, and The Warehouse shoes.


All the love,
B

0 comments

What do you think?