Summer for Days

On the 4th of February 2016, my family and I traveled to the little village of Akaroa from Christchurch city. Altho...


On the 4th of February 2016, my family and I traveled to the little village of Akaroa from Christchurch city. Although it was a fun little family trip filled with tons of picture taking, hiking, and fish 'n chips, we were expecting the weather to be sunny with a high temperature of 27 degrees celsius...it wasn't. When we arrived there, the temperature was boiling! Specifically, 32 degrees celsius! I know, it's crazy. Thankfully, I was prepared with the appropriate attire.

Although black wasn't the best colour to wear that day, a simple short sleeved top, with a fine material, and shorts were a good way to go, next to breezy dresses of course. In addition, I had on a bralette, and with nothing much to support, it was the next best thing to not wearing a bra (oops!) haha. I went with my simple sneakers, as opposed to jandals or flats, because I also had to be prepared of all the walking and hiking we might have done. And to top the outfit all off, I pulled some accessories together like the choker, earrings, and of course the sunglasses. It wouldn't be a hot summer day without sunglasses, would it now?

PS.
Don't forget to wear sunblock on days like these. Your skin will thank you and you won't end up like me with sunburnt arms (from all the picture taking) and a slightly sunburnt nose.

Glassons sunglasses, Just Jeans choker, Supré bralette & top, Zara shorts, and Converse sneakers.


All the love,
B

0 comments

What do you think?