Skirts x Flannels

I'm back with another post! Yay! And this one is pretty exciting because spring has finally arrived in the southern hemis...


I'm back with another post! Yay! And this one is pretty exciting because spring has finally arrived in the southern hemisphere and I've celebrated by setting my legs free! No, I didn't chop them off; instead I moved away from pants for this post because it was warm enough to wear a skirt...finally!

The skirt that I'm wearing has an A-line cut without it being classified as one of those skater skirts from last year's (or maybe two years) trend. This one looks more sophisticated and put together; however I leaned more towards the edgy side and decided to pair it with a cropped top and a checkered flannel. And, boy, did that flannel finish off the whole look or what?! It made the whole look sportier and more on the casual side. I love it!

Glassons skirt, Cotton On cropped top, Forever 21 flannel, Lovisa necklace, and Geox boots.


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?