Spring Sweater

Does this dress make me look fat? Well, jokes on you 'cause this isn;t actually a dress. Ha! Ok, I'll stop. That was t...


Does this dress make me look fat? Well, jokes on you 'cause this isn;t actually a dress. Ha!
Ok, I'll stop. That was the worst joke I've ever made. In fact, I wouldn't call that a joke...

Anyway, as I just said previously, this is NOT a dress. It's actually a sweater; a men's sweater to be exact. I just find that the men's section has the comfiest clothes ever! For example, their joggers are comfier than women's, their shirts, and even their sweaters.
Since the sweater is quite big on me, I decided to fold up the sleeves a bit to reduce the bagginess from the arms and just leave it all at the torso area. Finally, to bring back some feminine vibes to this look, I just put on a pair of black shorts underneath to 1) show some skin hence the feminine vibes, & 2) to cover myself even the slightest bit, and, lastly, I put on a pair of black edgy heeled booties.

Lyle & Scott sweater, and F&F boots.


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?