Faux is the way to go

Yes, yes, I know. You've seen too many of my blog posts with the word "faux" in them. But I have a confession t...


Yes, yes, I know. You've seen too many of my blog posts with the word "faux" in them. But I have a confession to make... Ever since I wore that faux top from Zara in my blog post entitled "Faux x Leather," I have become a huge fan of the said material! Seriously! Whenever I go into stores and find something that's made out of faux fur or faux leather, I immediately have to stop myself and think about all these life decisions I have to make haha.

Today, I bring another item from my wardrobe that is made out of a faux material. These shorts are way beyond stunning! It has a faux leather waistband that singes and a matching faux leather strand around it with tassels at the end. It also has this faux fur kind of texture to the main part of the shorts, similar to the vest I had on in my blog post entitled "Vest Bargain Ever!" Another aspect I like about these shorts are the scallop-cut slits it has on both sides which makes the pair quite different from your regular denim cut pair.

I styled these shorts with a long semi-turtle neck sleeveless top, but you could also wear it with a fitted crop top or a regular v-neck for a more casual look. The dainty tasseled gold necklace gave the outfit a more glam look while the black boots kept it edgy and chic.

Tempt shorts & top, Lovisa necklace, and Geox boots.


♡ Bea Madeleine

0 comments

What do you think?