Revival

This is my revival... This is a revival... Yes, I am back! I have missed blogging so much, and I am here for the ...


This is my revival... This is a revival...

Yes, I am back! I have missed blogging so much, and I am here for the long run. I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but get excited because I've bought myself a new camera which, for you guys, would mean more photos and more upcoming posts! So let's just get into this entry...

My family and I, along with my relatives, went to a winery down north of Christchurch to go wine tasting and basically just go out, have fun, get some fresh air away from the city, and bond over weird little things.

That day turned out quite well as the sun was bright and shining while the wind cool and moving. In days like that, I turn to a good pair of jeans, a crop top, a jacket, casual shoes, and a pair of cool looking sunglasses.
With my top, I tried a bit of layering that kept me warm and not too hot, you know what I mean? I did this with a black strappy bralette underneath a deep-v, open-back crop top. I also put on a two-strap silver necklace and tucked it underneath my bralette to give that hint of 90s/grunge vibe.
Folding my jeans up when pairing them with close-toed slip on shoes made the skin on my bottom half look like they could breathe.
My puffed bomber jacket made me look a tinge cool, but also kept me warm. Finally, my oh-so adorable pair of sunglasses that I am inlove with have kept my eyes working and away from the sun's harmful rays. They're cute and they do the job even better!

Dior sunglasses, Cotton On bralette & crop top, Terranova necklace, Factorie jacket & shoes, and Glassons jeans.


All the love,
B

0 comments

What do you think?